I demanded a credit of some sort, and received one. Don't know for how much. Girl couldn't get off the phone quick enough with me as she probably sensed the vitriol set to explode in her ear. TWC is beyond turrible.Originally posted by thepip:
Just called and DEMANDED a free month.
Dish doesn't work well for me toooooooo many trees on my property.
did they give it to you?Originally posted by thepip:
Just called and DEMANDED a free month.
Dish doesn't work well for me toooooooo many trees on my property.
Said they were not authorized to give what I asked for but I told them they had no choice. I had to do this once before and they called and gave me a $75 credit for my house and a rental property that I have. Not saying I;m anything special but they WILL credit my account.Originally posted by MO_Blue:
did they give it to you?Originally posted by thepip:
Just called and DEMANDED a free month.
Dish doesn't work well for me toooooooo many trees on my property.
STRANGE, because here in south Lex both regular and high def were out. How can that be??? I hate TWC.
I live on RH road also.Originally posted by bluecatz11:
Out here in red house road area of richmond also !!
Freaking done TWC nothing but trouble the past 3 weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina