NIT Brackets Being Announced Now

LeapinLou

All-American
Jul 24, 2001
13,442
7,461
113
Xavier is in at 16-17
To my knowledge, this is unprecedented. I know they had a bunch of teams decline the invitation but they should have been able to find some decent teams with a winning record to fill the bracket.

I think this is the "jumping the shark" moment. Just add 32 teams to the NCAA tournament and put the NIT to bed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: G- RUnit

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,474
180,719
113
To my knowledge, this is unprecedented. I know they had a bunch of teams decline the invitation but they should have been able to find some decent teams with a winning record to fill the bracket.

I think this is the "jumping the shark" moment. Just add 32 teams to the NCAA tournament and put the NIT to bed.
I mean they could have taken Quinnpiac
 
  • Like
Reactions: LeapinLou

BigEastPhil

Heisman
Nov 25, 2007
19,344
13,616
66
Big East Phil will be at the Princeton - UNLV game. Very intriguing match up.

I ll discuss stocks / mutual funds with the Princeton alums. 🤔😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: LeapinLou

Greene Rice FIG

Heisman
Dec 30, 2005
40,437
23,613
0
Big East Phil will be at the Princeton - UNLV game. Very intriguing match up.

I ll discuss stocks / mutual funds with the Princeton alums. 🤔😂
Not sure if you have been in a few years....there is now a parking garage and where you used to park has athletic fields.

I would say back in, but you will totally dust Princeton people getting to their cars.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigEastPhil

BigEastPhil

Heisman
Nov 25, 2007
19,344
13,616
66
Not sure if you have been in a few years....there is now a parking garage and where you used to park has athletic fields.

I would say back in, but you will totally dust Princeton people getting to their cars.
Thanks. I was at the Princeton - Cornell game earlier this year and became aware of the garage.

Thank goodness for the garage. It was a nightmare parking at Jadwin prior to the garage. Lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Greene Rice FIG

G- RUnit

All-American
Sep 13, 2004
14,399
8,001
113
Cuse v Princeton made sense. Surprised making UNLV go across the country unless UNLV wanted it. Prep for next year?
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs