Nike Basketball Academy - ESPNU

MadRU

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
38,840
19,794
98
Had his name listed haven't heard his name called yet. These announcers don't say who is in the game unless u dunk
 

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
I've been watching the game by going back & forth with the Yankees-Red Sox game. I have not seen Ron but maybe I missed him.
 

MadRU

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
38,840
19,794
98
Been watching the game and have not heard his name mentioned. But these announcers never say who is in. His name was listed at the start of the game.
 

Russ Wood

Heisman
Oct 12, 2011
94,313
45,145
0
I watched until about 10:57 was left in the 1st. I did not see him at all-but he was listed as a starter for one of the teams
 

RUFogey

Heisman
Apr 8, 2015
12,363
12,386
61
I saw a roster on Twitter that showed Harper got switched to a different team before the game.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central