Nightmare on Elm St

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,673
17,578
113
It's an interesting marriage for sure. Considering Petrino was their 3rd or 4th (or 5th) choice for OC, it's hard to see Jimbo just turning the reins over to him.

But, who knows, maybe it'll be wildly successful. We can only hope Jimbo tries to interfere. If he lets Petrino cook, they've got some crazy good talent there and it could take off.
 

Spinal Tap

Senior
Jan 22, 2022
814
811
93
I'm fine with them sputtering and flopping around on the ground this season. Especially on 10/28.

The heat is on Jimbo. If Bobby isn't getting it done, they'll be in chaos mode. Popcorn time for everyone watching.
 

Go Gamecocks

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2021
1,583
1,334
113
If I was Jimbo, I'd watch my back.
If I was Jimbo, I'd watch my secretary.

 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Clark's Corner: Back to basics, captains, around the league
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Alabama
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Everything Shane Beamer said ahead of the Gamecocks' matchup vs. Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football More insight from Shane Beamer on Dylan Stewart's future at South Carolina
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina product joins local NFL team's active roster