Nigel Johnson transferring

RUsojo

Heisman
Dec 17, 2010
30,015
29,393
113
He just landed with a perennial NCAA Tournament program.

Did you miss the part of AYN's post that said "where he lands means literally nothing to [him]" lol. Him leaving did not catch everyone by surprise. Good luck to him.
 

MadRU

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
38,852
19,802
98
Was he the other player to be named later in the Craig Littlepaige deal along with Todd Billet?
 
  • Like
Reactions: MADHAT1

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,492
180,743
113
he will get to play for a NCAA team but lets just see how much he plays. Not going to be able to get away with his undisciplined and selfish play under Bennett's offense
 

RUInFlorida

Junior
Mar 7, 2017
396
226
0
You seriously have to be the biggest moron currently (and formerly) posting on these boards.
More name-calling and personal attacks...that's okay, I'd be getting pretty frustrated if I was getting owned all over the board like you are lately. LOL
 

AreYouNUTS

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
125,506
60,202
113
More name-calling and personal attacks...that's okay, I'd be getting pretty frustrated if I was getting owned all over the board like you are lately. LOL

"getting owned"? Hardly. "Personal attacks."? Nope, you "attacked" me yet again with the post which I quoted above. "Calling names"? "Name calling"? Nope, not really (when you think about it)!
 
Last edited:

RUInFlorida

Junior
Mar 7, 2017
396
226
0
Proving my point yet again. You can't get through one post without calling someone a name or breaking another board rule.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MV9000

MADHAT1

Heisman
Apr 1, 2003
32,048
16,851
113
RUInFlorida said: ↑
More name-calling and personal attacks...that's okay, I'd be getting pretty frustrated if I was getting owned all over the board like you are lately. LOL
"getting owned"? Hardly. "Personal attacks."? Nope, you "attacked" me yet again with the post which I quoted above. "Calling names"? "Name calling"? Nope, not really (when you think about it)!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scangg and PaKnight
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced