Great game hoss. You’ve always possessed the skills. Now do it consistently
Was talking to my buddy about how good it was to see him playing well. He mentioned it was against EKU which is true but I've seen Nick put up 2 pts 2 boards against similar teams too so it's still a promising outting. Nick seems heavily swayed by his in game performance and can get down on himself so for him to start so well in these first two games I think bodes well going forward.
It'll certainly take the sting off if EJ doesn't live up to what we're expecting from him.
He gets it now...Nick is going to thrive this year if he stays healthy - and he’s going to thrive because he finally has to - there are no other options.
Preach it Drew....I’ve liked what I’ve seen. I also liked what I saw with EJ against Mich St. sure he missed some shots but still thought he played well. Our bigs keep this up and we’ll be cutting nets
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!