Whatever rank is below Admiral.
I said this in another thread....JustinCredible. Maybe OAD can put his face on one the Incredibles' body
Commodore? Hell let’s just call him Lionel Ritchie then.
@Blueline Devil, are you talking about 'The Incredibles' as in the Pixar animated film, or is there something else. You know I'm old...and I'm not always up to date on the latest stuff.
OFC
Vice Admiral is my pick as a play on his dad’s nicknameThe Ensign or The Vice Admiral
Absolutely love this!!! Job well done sir
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6