Nick Eddins to Crest

crestcharger02

All-Conference
Nov 4, 2011
3,674
1,422
77
Welcome aboard coach. Saw WM has had success under him. Any info on their system on offense or defensive approach?
 

Crestufff

All-Conference
Oct 24, 2009
3,972
2,980
113
I'm actually excited to see 7 on 7's this summer to see a glimpse of what this season may hold in store.
 

Justafan56

Senior
Aug 17, 2013
608
432
0
Outstanding hire. I spoke to a head coach in West Montgomery's conference and he told me that Crest is getting a really good football coach and an even better man. I am very excited about the upcoming season.

Welcome Coach Eddins
 
  • Like
Reactions: Crest9496
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7