Nice win

Vdogg1

Sophomore
Jan 31, 2006
34
160
33
Hey,
I'm a huge Purdue fan but have actually liked following Rutgers basketball. I root for your team after Purdue obviously.. I have liked your coach (classy guy) and the grit and toughness that Rutgers players have played with. I hope you guys keep playing well because I watch a lot of college basketball and your roster is a ncaa tournament team for sure talent wise. But damn would you quit beating Purdue??? Lol... you guys are nightmare matchup for us.. good luck rest of season and keep building that ncaa tournament resume!
 

Vdogg1

Sophomore
Jan 31, 2006
34
160
33
Keep winning great win for us. Nice post.
I hope we do. I've been a season ticket holder for last 15 years.. we have a very talented team but have to buy in on defense of side . Last 2 games have been better but obviously not against top tier big ten teams. I just respect Rutgers a lot. I hate playing you guys. Heck we lost last year at the Rac and Harper didn't play I don't think ... and Geo didn't this year and you guys still won ...
 
  • Like
Reactions: shields
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN