Nice recognition for a former Cat

DaCat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
25,906
2,434
113
Good for Ifeadi. He finally seemed to figure things out and tap into his immense potential. He had less than glowing remarks about his NU experience, but I'm guessing he would've had similar struggles in college wherever he had gone. Sometimes it takes some people a longer time to mature.
 

Catreporter

Senior
Sep 4, 2007
5,061
583
113
Ifeadi came back on his off week to be introduced at a game this past season so I don't think he has any ill will for the program.
 

JournCat

Junior
Aug 4, 2009
4,523
255
83
Ifeadi came back on his off week to be introduced at a game this past season so I don't think he has any ill will for the program.

Loved the honesty, even if it hurt a little to read the “I can’t even start at Northwestern” stuff. Second day in a row I’ve read Athletic stories airing people crapping on our program ... though at least IO put in his time for NU, unlike Skowronek’s trainer.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State