Nice Pickup By Coach Brooks!

Jul 26, 2003
21,180
11,162
0
Looks like he may be getting another great player. Brooks hired another assistant coach and there is a first team all conference guard there named Dazia Lawrence that is in the portal. Think she is a point guard that averaged 18 points, 4 rebounds and some assists. Said to be an exciting player to watch and the coach he hired was her position coach there.
 

AustinTXCat

Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
53,967
319,090
113
Can't say enough great things about Coach Brooks. He's done a heckuva lot in a short time. Keep the good news coming.
 
Jan 10, 2015
19,367
33,134
62
Looks like he may be getting another great player. Brooks hired another assistant coach and there is a first team all conference guard there named Dazia Lawrence that is in the portal. Think she is a point guard that averaged 18 points, 4 rebounds and some assists. Said to be an exciting player to watch and the coach he hired was her position coach there.
I agree and by picking up her coach that definitely doesn’t hurt the situation
 
  • Like
Reactions: ukjenning44

jeffky

All-American
Sep 22, 2017
3,910
7,670
113
Batman Dancing GIF
 

ukjenning44

All-American
Nov 21, 2022
3,317
8,785
0
I’m excited. I had stopped watching the women last season. Glad I can watch again.

I watch all UK sports. Watched women’s softball lose to the filthy orange last night 😡
The volunqueer ladies clinched the SEC 🤮
 
  • Like
Reactions: kywildcat41086
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach