Nice game wildcats

Purdidit

Redshirt
Feb 9, 2004
4
0
0
That was a classic Northwestern style win under Fitzgerald and I mean that as a complement. Larkin looks tough and obviously that front 7 and the defense as a whole looks legit, as expected on the latter.

I've much respect for Northwestern as a program and now that Purdue is back on track so to speak, I very much look forward to future battles between these schools.

Best of luck the rest of the way!
 

SmellyCat

Junior
May 29, 2001
7,315
375
83
Thanks for the kind words. I'm so glad Moore is someone else's problem now and NU survived that debut.

What is the news on Smiley? Is he ok?
 

GlideCat

Senior
Jan 19, 2013
7,769
846
113
Thanks for the kind words. I'm so glad Moore is someone else's problem now and NU survived that debut.

What is the news on Smiley? Is he ok?
How are people going to get ready for Moore? Borrow a sprinter from the Track Team to get your team used to the angles? That kid is something.
 

Hungry Jack

All-American
Nov 17, 2008
39,780
7,394
67
Smiley was leaking all over the field. Hopefully just a matter of stitches.
 

zbag51

Senior
Apr 12, 2018
2,585
571
113
That was a classic Northwestern style win under Fitzgerald and I mean that as a complement. Larkin looks tough and obviously that front 7 and the defense as a whole looks legit, as expected on the latter.

I've much respect for Northwestern as a program and now that Purdue is back on track so to speak, I very much look forward to future battles between these schools.

Best of luck the rest of the way!
Thanks! Now that the game is over, hope you guys have a great rest of the season!
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  2. 02 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  5. 05 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'