Please use this thread to discuss all NFL games that take place in Week 13 of the season (11/27 thru 12/1), with the exception of the Eagles - Bears game, which will have its own thread.
Micah Parsons is turrible.
The Greenbay game is pretty good.Some decent games today
I like those Uni's too.Cowboys wearing their throwback uniforms, cool. I really dig Dak, the way he carries himself, a true professional.
Dallas will win. The refs gave them a couple of pass interference penalties on their last drive but both looked legit.
Dallas beat both Super Bowl teams back to back within 4 days. There’s that “chemistry” clicking on that Team right now.2nd one, for sure
1st one, I felt that was iffy
The PI on the prior Pokes' drive, I thought was a gift. It should have been a non-call, or an offensive PI against the Pokes.
The Rams look nasty right now. Best record, best defense, best scoring differential by far.Starting to look like Cowboys vs Patriots in Super Bowl.![]()
Tinsley slowed down or he would have had one as wellGisecki missed on a sure TD.
Lamar looks absolutely lost--not upset about thatRavens look worse.![]()
+1. Everyone, Henry, the entire offense and wow their defense is bad.Lamar looks absolutely lost--not upset about that
No they swallowBawlimore sucks.
Dallas looked damn good yesterday.Dallas beat both Super Bowl teams back to back within 4 days. There’s that “chemistry” clicking on that Team right now.
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?