NFL Week 12 ('25) Games thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,174
69,356
113
Please this thread to discuss all NFL games that take place in Week 12 of the season (11/20 thru 11/24), with the exception of the Eagles - Cowboys game, which will have its own thread.
 

Erial_Lion

All-American
Nov 1, 2021
4,269
5,065
113
Feel like Keon Coleman needs a change of scenery at this point. Interested to see if the Bills would sell low on him this offseason.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,174
69,356
113
If Houston had gotten a few 1st down on either of their last two drives, they would win this game. Unfortunately for them, they left the Bills too much time (2:00). Buffalo needs to score a TD, as they trail by 4. But they have all 3 TOs left, and Allen at QB, so they should be in good shape. As I key that in, Allen just gets sacked, so who knows how this will end.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,174
69,356
113
Back-to-back sacks, and the Bills face 4th & 27 ...

and they convert.

smh

 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,174
69,356
113
INT by Houston.

ball game.

23-19, Houston

I did not expect Houston to win this game.

 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,584
22,785
113
Bump. Wanted to get this set up. Like Tom, I’ve got a busy schedule this afternoon. I’m going to see my cousin perform in Jesus Christ Superstar at Catholic University. (In case you’re wondering, I’ll have a math problem in my head the entire time.)
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,584
22,785
113
Hoping to see the Chiefs and their celebrity players lose again.
I like the Colts, probably because of Warren.

Nice to walk around the Catholic University campus. My grandfather played on the last Catholic U football team to beat U Maryland, 1915.
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,584
22,785
113
Giants 10-0 Lions. I guess the Commanders softened Detroit up for Philadelphia and NYG.
 
Sep 10, 2013
18,430
13,438
113
I like the Colts, probably because of Warren.

Nice to walk around the Catholic University campus. My grandfather played on the last Catholic U football team to beat U Maryland, 1915.
Nephew (lasalle college high) played first for catholic
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  3. 03 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  5. 05 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch