NFL today

deedoubleyou

Redshirt
Sep 9, 2018
3,791
1
38
Just wanted to make a post about how awesome it will be to watch Joe Burrow and Josh Allen go at it today in Buffalo. These are my 2 favorite QB's in the NFL right now. I will be rooting for the Bengals but I'm expecting a really good game and thinking the Bills might edge them out. Anyone else watching? Who's your pick today?
 

WVU2001

Freshman
Aug 28, 2009
630
55
0
Just wanted to make a post about how awesome it will be to watch Joe Burrow and Josh Allen go at it today in Buffalo. These are my 2 favorite QB's in the NFL right now. I will be rooting for the Bengals but I'm expecting a really good game and thinking the Bills might edge them out. Anyone else watching? Who's your pick today?
You’re right. Today’s games are fantastic. I believe the NFL quality of play has never been better. I’ll watch what I’m able of today’s games. Cincinnati vs. Buffalo could be a classic. Good luck to your Bengals. Enjoy the games.

I’m a New York Giants fan. Tough one yesterday, and just after the WVU basketball loss. Ugh!
 

deedoubleyou

Redshirt
Sep 9, 2018
3,791
1
38
You’re right. Today’s games are fantastic. I believe the NFL quality of play has never been better. I’ll watch what I’m able of today’s games. Cincinnati vs. Buffalo could be a classic. Good luck to your Bengals. Enjoy the games.

I’m a New York Giants fan. Tough one yesterday, and just after the WVU basketball loss. Ugh!
It was a great game for sure. Burrow is the real deal. I was really pulling for the Giants and was shocked on the game. Where did the Eagles come from this year? That was the last team I expected to have this kind of season.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football The Day After: Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU players react to loss to Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona