**** yeah. Keep Daniels healthy and the future is bright. Nothing is ever guaranteed but being in the mix is a fun prospect.I think the commander fans are pretty thrilled with their season and outlook
The Bills’ defender probably made the mistake of moving when the Chiefs’ OTs moved. So that made him wayyyyy offside.Another flag against the opposing team at a critical time.. refs are in on it
Philly gonna Philly
I think the correct call is incomplete pass. It hit the ground before anyone had possessionCalling that a catch by Worthy is hilarious
Good thing they bought penalty insurance in case it was correctly called
I’m expecting a PI called on every incomplete pass thrown by KC.
Don’t be ridiculous.I’m expecting a PI called on every incomplete pass thrown by KC.
Yep. Refs let them play a bit then decided too close for comfort but I’m sure queef fans will give us stats from back in 2018Sweet Christ. This game and how it is unfolding right in front of the nation is 100% on brand for a Chiefs game. Would take a miracle for the Bills to overcome the nonsense.
If I want to see an underfed horse I’ll head up to the crackheads of Ocala, FLYou guys are just mad they haven't showed Taylor yet
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO