NFL making Broncos play without a QB tomorrow.

fishwater99

Freshman
Jun 4, 2007
14,073
54
48
But they have postponed the Ravens game this week twice? Not to mention many other games this year. The haves versus the have nots. BS
 

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
Yea this is some ******** by the NFL. Not all the Qbs have covid. They are just punishing them for not wearing masks. I can't decide if it's a good idea to start Melvin Gordon or not though. Probably starting him. He might run it 60 times. Probably throw it a couple times too. Or he'll get a DUI on the way to the game.
 
Nov 16, 2005
29,363
24,568
113
Pretty much the entire Ravens roster has people out. It’s not isolated. Denver has one player and then they decided to quarantine the entire group.
 

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
Von Miller & Jerry Jeudy have already asked to play Qb. This game is now must see TV.
 

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,908
6,749
113
I dont pretend to understand why nfl games are played or delayed. Itd be cool to see the list for why a game will/will not be delayed.

As for the Broncos, I read all 3 backups weren't wearing masks when contact tracing showed they were exposed. Seems a bit avoidable, though maybe not I guess?...


Right now I have the Browns selected for my survivor pool, but I may have to switch it to the Saints.
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
The Saints fan in me is terrified we are about to see an all time RAT moment from Denver.
 

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
Yea this scenario reminds me of the time the Dolphins just suddenly ran the wildcat with Ricky Williams and Brown all game and ripped the Pats a new one.
 

DoomSlayer

Senior
Jan 13, 2018
1,053
436
83
I dont pretend to understand why nfl games are played or delayed. Itd be cool to see the list for why a game will/will not be delayed.

As for the Broncos, I read all 3 backups weren't wearing masks when contact tracing showed they were exposed. Seems a bit avoidable, though maybe not I guess?...


Right now I have the Browns selected for my survivor pool, but I may have to switch it to the Saints.

NFL rules state that players must wear masks during position meetings and they didn't. The NFL will have no sympathy on this.
 

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,908
6,749
113
NFL rules state that players must wear masks during position meetings and they didn't. The NFL will have no sympathy on this.

Yup, I didn't want to listen to the rain of **** had I been this direct. You are right.


Anyone know how many players need to be out for a game to change dates?
 

msstate7

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2008
10,388
10
38
The Saints fan in me is terrified we are about to see an all time RAT moment from Denver.

The saints are playing the best defense in the nfl the last month. They're using a PS WR at qb. This won't be pretty
 

olblue.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 14, 2012
4,615
0
0
But they have postponed the Ravens game this week twice? Not to mention many other games this year. The haves versus the have nots. BS

score more points and become a have.

its amazing to me how quickly some of you people forgot what it was like those 4-5 months without sports. You should have known going in it wasn’t going to be equitable.
 

stateguy

Redshirt
Sep 2, 2012
332
48
28
Feel like the nfl should never say another thing about player safety after making the broncos play without a qb. Want the saints to win but that is ridiculous. Don’t give a 17 if they didn’t follow a mask rule
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar