NFL draft

expireddog

Redshirt
Oct 4, 2013
211
0
0
Round 7 about to start and nobody from the maroon and white selected yet.

Will we be shutout this year?
 

HotMop

All-American
May 8, 2006
8,566
7,314
113
A kicker was chosen before any state players are drafted...a kicker.
 

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,306
6,696
113
And a long snapper.
I wasn’t expecting anyone to be drafted. The only one I thought had a chance was maybe Osirus. He has NFL talent, just was inconsistent.
 

mdm3045

Freshman
Dec 8, 2018
493
74
28
I bet Kylie Hill now realizes quitting on his team this year was a bad decision
 

Irondawg

Senior
Dec 2, 2007
2,965
620
113
Mitchell has NFL size - I never saw NFL talent. I thought hill would go 5-7 based solely on leading the sec in rushing in 2019

And I thought Thompson would get picked in the 7th based on his intangibles and solid production.
 

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,126
2,527
113
Limping off the field at least once every game probably had as much to do with him not getting drafted. If he can’t survive a college game, how would anyone expect him to make it thru an entire nfl season?
 

Go Budaw

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
7,321
0
36
Exhibit A why no one should have been surprised or extremely disappointed about going 3-7 against an all-SEC schedule last season. Talented upperclassmen were practically nonexistent. Two total draft picks...only one of which even played past game 3 last year.

Also, 26th year in a row to not get a wide receiver drafted....which has to be some sort of a Power 5 record.
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
He will sign on with someone as an undrafted FA and probably wind up in a much better spot. I heard a stat that as much as 40% of NFL players were not drafted.
 

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,306
6,696
113
I’ve seen this posted a lot and it’s not true. Kylin didn’t quit. He was allowed to let it look way.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four