NFL Divisional Round Degenerates Thread..

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,699
24,566
113
GB -7 vs Rams. O/U 45
Buffalo -2.5 vs Ravens. O/U 49.5

Chiefs -10 vs Browns. O/U 57
Saints -3 vs Bucs. O/U 52

I’ll probably talk myself into taking the Ravens straight up. I like that game to go over too, but it is windy in Buffalo.

If you want to get crazy, I like doubling up the Rams ML with the under tonight. That Rams defense is legit. They might can get to Rogers without Bahktiari.

It’s tough to beat a team 3 times, but I’ll probably lay the points with the Saints too. The Bucs OL is beat up again and the Saints have gotten home against them. BTW, I heard on VSIN this morning that over the last 21 times two teams have meet in a 3rd game, the 2-0 team is 14-7. So, maybe it’s not as hard as it seems.

I think the Browns can keep it close. The chiefs haven’t won a game by double digits since Halloween.

What else we looking at? Any props?
 

o_dawgnabit

All-American
Oct 13, 2016
4,973
7,944
113
I’m on the unders today. I have GB-LA at 45.5 and Buffalo- Ravens at 50.5.
 

JungRebel

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
2,606
0
0
I wouldn't bet against the Chiefs coming off the bye. Steelers made the Browns look really good last week and I cant see a repeat of that. Cleveland will have to chew up a lot of clock and get some breaks to keep it close.
 

fishwater99

Freshman
Jun 4, 2007
14,073
54
48
Both favorites rolled yesterday.

I like Browns to cover but lose and the Saints to cover today.
The Browns should be able to run on KC, I like that over 56.5. I think Saints defense shows up today and game stays under 52.5.

Good Luck
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama