NFL '26 1st Round Playoff Games thread

OhioLion

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
1,088
2,301
113
I used to enjoy the informative input Romo gave. Now his love affair with Allen and too much talking makes me turn down the volume.
Sheesh. Shut up already.
Okay, I’m done.
 

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
7,443
4,126
113
I used to enjoy the informative input Romo gave. Now his love affair with Allen and too much talking makes me turn down the volume.
Sheesh. Shut up already.
Okay, I’m done.
Love affair with Allen? He's praised both QBs today and Allen has been almost perfect today despite being beat the hell up
 

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
7,443
4,126
113
Too much time left...I dont understand the logic by Buffalo there...you dont score on first down. Have Allen immediately go down then run the clock down to 20...you have 3 timeouts and 3 plays to get a 1 with the tush push. Dumb dumb dumb
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,499
22,679
113
James Brown, God bless him, is a walking encyclopedia of cliches. Switching the channel now, switching threads.
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,016
17,648
113
RUDE DUDE!!! FLEX BRAH

 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
  3. 03 BWI Football Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here