NFHS

Wildcat10fan

All-Conference
Aug 9, 2014
3,046
3,823
0
I just paid to watch Robbinsville I hope it works. I’ve not had trouble in the past other than slow internet in Andrews area
 

DaBluePrint1

All-Conference
Aug 25, 2012
2,810
2,518
68
I cant get it full screen on that link..NH is terrible..man....Rville is also helping them to look that way as well....Congrats Rvlle.
 

ObserveAndReport

All-Conference
Aug 17, 2009
3,152
2,513
0
I just paid to watch Robbinsville I hope it works. I’ve not had trouble in the past other than slow internet in Andrews area

I am picking it up over the air in Andrews if you have an antenna you can dust off. My 40 also streaming it on their FB page
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  4. 04 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6