NFHS Splats the Bed

PowerI66

Senior
Jul 10, 2025
899
765
93
I'm watching NC vs WWS on it and it has been working fine. I feel like it just hates certain ISPs from time to time
 

kpjasion

Senior
Oct 12, 2014
1,219
945
113
It finally came back for me, but I've found all the games I watched to watch on Youtube luckily
 

80sRambler

Senior
Oct 28, 2022
362
431
63
Of course the entire left-hand 40 yards of the Warren field are pretty much fully hidden behind some sort of plexiglass gel haze glare hell.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: crusader_of_90
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Thursday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  3. 03 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football OL Thompson has visits planned