Next OK State Assistant Coach

trapped_in_tx

Heisman
Jul 8, 2001
16,343
23,720
97
When I interviewed with DT, he said he got some crazy applications from internet freaks. Sorry but it's the truth Chase. 🤞

I wore my PSU Wrestling sweatshirt to the interview. He noticed my obvious intelligence right away and offered me the job but I declined out of respect for Cael. TRUE STORY

not bad mike pence GIF by Election 2016


Not the greatest GIF placement I’ll admit… but I really wanted to use that one 😂
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers