Next Coach

Madhuvan

Senior
Aug 11, 2024
191
412
63
He would make a very good assistant, but I do not see him as a good candidate for head coach. He had only four (4) seasons over .500 in sixteen (16) years with three (3) separate programs.
He is below .500 for his career. Better assistant than head coach.
I was really joking but you’re right, I’d love to have him back as an assistant.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia