Newman

tncatsfan

Redshirt
Dec 31, 2002
1,356
21
0
 

tncatsfan

Redshirt
Dec 31, 2002
1,356
21
0
"I could listen to you talk about mail all day"

"I'll let you in on a little secret...zip codes are meaningless"
 

TheTruCatsFan

Senior
Mar 21, 2007
53,386
971
0
Yes, I admit I was speeding, but it was to save a man's life. A close friend. An innocent person who wanted nothing more out of life than to love, to be loved, and to be a banker.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach