just sayin'. if he has to do his homework, i'd start with spelling.smart ***
just sayin'. if he has to do his homework, i'd start with spelling.smart ***
Tom, you seem like a good dude. To fill you in on the ribbing, smalls103 is already on Rokfin. That's Willie.Whatever, your blocked
Ahhh, I feel like an idiot. I need to keep my mouth shut.Tom, you seem like a good dude. To fill you in on the ribbing, smalls103 is already on Rokfin. That's Willie.
No worries Tom I feel the same way multiple times a dayAhhh, I feel like an idiot. I need to keep my mouth shut.
That’s for facilities not RTCDoes anyone know where we stand on fundraising for the RTC? A couple of months ago I was told we have a little under 8M in cash and pledges.
Oh, I thought the new facility was going to house our RTC?That’s for facilities not RTC
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF