New video series centered MSU Baseball..

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,703
24,569
113
Kind of funny. Clever marketing, if nothing else:

[TWEET]1341549313864986629[/TWEET]
 

Lawdawg.sixpack

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2012
5,352
1,215
113
Well done.

Wish we would put together a “The Season” show for our baseball program...
 

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,676
14,518
113
Bump. Dear sweet baby Jesus, I need college baseball to go off without a hitch in 2021.


ETA:

Lemonis' Christmas List

Palmeiro - Picture of Palmeiro Center

Mangum - Signed "The Outfield" album

Rooker - Book on UFOs

Clark - ?
 
Last edited:

Leeshouldveflanked

All-American
Nov 12, 2016
14,591
9,725
113
It looks like we could have done a new baseball office building with all of the renovations we have done
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,523
27,496
113
It would have been really funny if they had Polk up on a ladder removing paint over the "polk" part of the Polk-Dement Stadium sign.
 

GloryDawg

Heisman
Mar 3, 2005
20,664
19,432
113


"Can I just go to prison?"

I enjoy the Fanville commercials and I hope this is carried on like the Fanville DR. Pepper commercial. Enjoyed it.
 

Shmuley

Heisman
Mar 6, 2008
24,326
12,306
113
I never really pegged Polk as the Dwight Shrute character, but it sort of works. Single, odd, socially awkward, obsessive, self-absorbed, borderline narcissistic. Has potential.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State