New Transfers!!!

tim73034

Sophomore
Mar 23, 2010
187
133
0
Both Valencia's have entered their name in the transfer portal and, according to Pendalton, want to wrestle for John Smith! Visit is to be scheduled soon.
 

Air_Thurman

Heisman
Jan 16, 2003
32,698
32,916
63
 

Wrassler17

All-Conference
Mar 20, 2017
3,769
4,010
0
Joe gets 174. Anthony V forced up to 184, Zahid V forced up to 197. Dakota Geer bumped from the lineup.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tim73034

tim73034

Sophomore
Mar 23, 2010
187
133
0
sorry guys, I got caught on something early this morning and thought I would spread the love...
 

Air_Thurman

Heisman
Jan 16, 2003
32,698
32,916
63
LOL - thats an April fools joke, But i did hear there are some serious rumblings at NCAAs concerning a new coach at ASU.

Interesting, I'm not going to pretend to know the ins and outs of Arizona State. I know they recruit really well but they don't seem to make much impact in the team race.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Mestemaker delivers as No. 18 Oklahoma State tops UCF 42-28
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Staff Picks: UCF at Oklahoma State
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State