New Spring Roster is out...

Jun 9, 2015
615
538
93
We only have 2 QB's on the roster. What happened to Wyatt Roberts? Thanks

I could be mistaken, but I think Wyatt just hung his cleats up. He was never going to start at Mississippi State. Nothing against him. I think he was a great kid and not a half bad ball player, but we look to be QB set for the foreseeable future.
 

DFW Dawg

Redshirt
Aug 25, 2012
117
0
0
I agree about the future with Nick and Keytaon, but ideally it would have been nice to be able to RS Keytaon this Fall. Doesn't look like we will have that option.
 
Jun 9, 2015
615
538
93
My hope, and it may be far fetched is that we RS Key and let Robbie Blosser play behind Fitz this year. He doesn't have the talent that Key does, but maybe he could work in a bind to save Key a year.
 

DFW Dawg

Redshirt
Aug 25, 2012
117
0
0
Great point, I didn't even know he committed to MSU. I knew he visited, but never heard about a commitment.
 

Palos verdes

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
1,839
36
48
My hope, and it may be far fetched is that we RS Key and let Robbie Blosser play behind Fitz this year. He doesn't have the talent that Key does, but maybe he could work in a bind to save Key a year.

I get what you're saying, but Blosser won't be anywhere near ready for a couple of years. He needs about 15 months in the weight room before he sees the field.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation