New record set at the scuffle

osukev1988

Redshirt
Jan 28, 2012
148
42
0
First off I have to congratulate these outstanding young men for setting a new record for points as a team. I predicted 200 points with my orange shaded glasses and we scored 198. That's the best team performance I have ever watched. There will of course be some who will whine about the whatifs but the sport is at an all time high for competitiveness and any win is a good win and I will go 1 further and say not all losses are bad. We have room for improvement but John hasn't even started 2 a day practices yet. Extra congratulations to Austin and Chandler as they really wrestled outstandingly.

Go Pokes
 

SetonHallPirate

Sophomore
Mar 30, 2002
4,409
108
63
First off I have to congratulate these outstanding young men for setting a new record for points as a team. I predicted 200 points with my orange shaded glasses and we scored 198. That's the best team performance I have ever watched. There will of course be some who will whine about the whatifs but the sport is at an all time high for competitiveness and any win is a good win and I will go 1 further and say not all losses are bad. We have room for improvement but John hasn't even started 2 a day practices yet. Extra congratulations to Austin and Chandler as they really wrestled outstandingly.

Go Pokes
If White had medically forfeited to Weigel in the third-place match, you guys would have gotten to 200.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Buford, Ga. 2028 ATH Jerious Norwood Jr.
  2. 02 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week