Hey guys new member here nice to meet you all been a big fan of the site for years and get all my info from this site just decided to go ahead and join!!!! Lol hope we have a great year this year!
Be prepared to be called a troll. Remember take everything personal here.Lol we will see been watching this site for about 10 years and just decided to join hope to have a good time!
Be prepared to be called a troll. Remember take everything personal here.
Welcome! Being a little crazy really helps here. I think I may know you. Did you ever work at Eastern State? If not, did you do time their? I haven’t taken my meds yet, so I could be confused. Watch out for the Colonel he’s really crazy. John’s a good poster just likes to post in character. I live in my own little world and it’s called BBN World. Watch out for the Rat.Hey guys new member here nice to meet you all been a big fan of the site for years and get all my info from this site just decided to go ahead and join!!!! Lol hope we have a great year this year!
He has already dipped his toe... it’s too late.Welcome virgin poster to the jungle! Rafters is a habit forming addiction. You may want to seek help now!
Periods are your friend. They’re my friend. I think I love you. So what am I so afraid of?
Let’s not get carried away. This board remains an epic clusterfackWelcome to the absolute best Basketball board in all of college sports.
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)