New Peanuts movie

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
So I grew up a Charlie Brown and Peanuts fan. Simple pleasure, might have to go see it by myself since I have a household full of ADD aflicted individuals who might not enjoy the simplicity of Charlie Brown, but I will definitely go see it.
 

cornichon

Freshman
Jan 5, 2003
5,613
62
0
So I grew up a Charlie Brown and Peanuts fan. Simple pleasure, might have to go see it by myself since I have a household full of ADD aflicted individuals who might not enjoy the simplicity of Charlie Brown, but I will definitely go see it.
I wanted to go see the Lego Movie for much the same reason but had to try and go with my friends who have kids because I didn't want to be weirdo, single, 30+-year-old man in that theater. We couldn't work out the timing, so I waited for it to show up on Netflix.
 

The Duke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
18,547
59,364
103
Lego movie rules.

I hope the Peanuts flick is a solid testament to CS.
 

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
I agree Duke. I will be pissed if they muck it up with nonsense, and by that I mean try and jazz it up by changing the formula. The 3D animation is fine, Just don't add too much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Adman513
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship