I wanted to go see the Lego Movie for much the same reason but had to try and go with my friends who have kids because I didn't want to be weirdo, single, 30+-year-old man in that theater. We couldn't work out the timing, so I waited for it to show up on Netflix.So I grew up a Charlie Brown and Peanuts fan. Simple pleasure, might have to go see it by myself since I have a household full of ADD aflicted individuals who might not enjoy the simplicity of Charlie Brown, but I will definitely go see it.
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
'28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'