Is this an AI article?? It’s strikingly poorly written and disconnected.
This one may be the worst journalism example I can find, worse than some of the Daily hack jobs. How many things could you possibly get wrong in an article?
Is this an AI article?? It’s strikingly poorly written and disconnected.
This one may be the worst journalism example I can find, worse than some of the Daily hack jobs. How many things could you possibly get wrong in an article?
Ugh, that is a blow. I thought we had a great OC-QB package. Hopefully we either find another Ben Bryant, or Sullivan is able to make a big step with different coaching.A poster on EdgyTim [from his HS] saying Gronowski has other plans besides following his OC and that it will be interesting.
Believe it or not, this is one of those rare instances where those of us who are not Rock posters already know the answer and are keeping it secret from you guys.I just want something solid, not EdgyTim poster or My Name is Jeff. Is he coming or not?
Gotta wait for SirYacht to break the news.I just want something solid, not EdgyTim poster or My Name is Jeff. Is he coming or not?
An hour ago. Is this smoke?
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field