New MSU fan here (Congrats)

NolesHeatBraves

Redshirt
May 27, 2012
17
0
0
This whole regional Miss St. fans were class and awesome. I was SUPER impressed with the turnout of MSU fans that made it to the regional. Congrats on a winning the SEC and on a great season. I'm a little bummed that FSU didn't get to play MSU as the place would have been sold out and it would have been a great game. However, I have now become a Miss. St. fan and will follow the athletics program from now on. It's been a pleasure posting on this board. Wish us luck the rest of the way, we really want a title for Mike Martin so he can get the monkey of his back. Go Dawgs and screw Ole Miss!
 

State82

Redshirt
Feb 27, 2008
1,130
0
36
Now that we are gone, I would also like to see Martin get that elusive title. He definitely deserves one. I will be pulling for the 'Noles to get to Omaha and finish it out.
 

CadaverDawg

Redshirt
Dec 5, 2011
6,409
0
0
Unfortunately we **** the bed against Samford twice. Glad the MSU faithful made a decent showing, your fans show your team incredible support. Best of luck going forward, hate that we couldn't see how well we matched up with you guys.....obviously not too well.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list