New Mexico game thread

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Same ref as in Birmingham against Wichita. They won’t blow any whistles inside (Barnstable) but we rip Buljin as well without calls.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Weatherdemon

Henry Kendall

Heisman
Dec 3, 2003
9,105
10,003
43
Don’t know. As a former band member, I sure hope so. Hop on a bus and go eight hours. At their age that’s easy.
 

drboobay

All-American
Dec 4, 2003
14,729
9,605
113
We are playing our game and making shots. Some unfortunate mistakes that precluded a bigger lead.

Now we just need to keep it up. I am less concerned with their big guy than with their freshman shooter heating up. But he seems frustrated.
 

Weatherdemon

All-American
Staff member
Sep 11, 2001
22,100
6,805
113
Foil calling inconsistent. I don’t like it.
Floor too slick for either team.
Great defense working through screens and hands everywhere!
Shutting down their stud frosh 3 point shooter so far. Need to stay on him.
Nice to see 3 guys hitting from 3.
Went through a sloppy 5 minutes that cost us.
Rebinding feels better than it is but only down 4 there.
Pretty damn good half.
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,460
7,960
113
Foil calling inconsistent. I don’t like it.
Floor too slick for either team.
Great defense working through screens and hands everywhere!
Shutting down their stud frosh 3 point shooter so far. Need to stay on him.
Nice to see 3 guys hitting from 3.
Went through a sloppy 5 minutes that cost us.
Rebinding feels better than it is but only down 4 there.
Pretty damn good half.
Statbroadcast has us down 7 on the boards, 5 on the offensive end.
 

TUTim

Sophomore
Mar 29, 2004
130
188
43
I don’t feel we’ve played our best on offense. D has been very good. Good minutes from smikle and I hate to say it Martin.
 
  • Like
Reactions: drboobay

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,856
5,727
113
I don’t see all the talk about this bouillon person. Barnstable has been kicking his butt lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: TU 1978

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,145
15,894
113
We were screening better than we usually do and were playing well first half except our shots weren't falling inside. Hopefully we break out of this stagnant period losing the ball early 2nd half.
 

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,460
7,960
113
11 turnovers now. We’re only down 1 on the boards but our shooting percentage has dropped. We’re under 1 point per possession now.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game