New hype video

TheStateUofMS

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
10,451
2,469
113
3min hype video? Damn where has this been all season? Very well done.....except for that music WTF??
 

FQDawg

Senior
May 1, 2006
3,076
618
113
Sure. Not every hype video needs to be the same nondescript rap music or terrible AC/DC knockoff.
 

TheStateUofMS

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
10,451
2,469
113
No I agree and I actually liked the intro to the song, but at times it just got a little boring. The content of the video was exception though.
 

jrobbins03msu

Redshirt
Oct 9, 2013
14
0
1
Don't know if this is exactly a "hype" video, but it is a great one. They actually showed it pre-game in DWS before LaTech. Watched the entire thing with a big smile on.
 

o_dawgnabit

All-American
Oct 13, 2016
4,979
7,950
113
Yeah I don’t think this is this week’s hype video. They’ve been showing this on the Jumbotron before every game. They show it like 45 minutes prior to kickoff. I am glad they added it to YouTube because it’s a great video
 

00Dawg

Senior
Nov 10, 2009
3,313
572
93
Is this the thread...

to reveal how many posters don't actually attend games?**

Meanwhile, I've been hoping this video would make it to the web, as it's been my favorite pre-game one in a long time. Glad to see it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?