New Home HVAC recommendations?

Pokes15

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2006
2,983
1,363
113
The time has come to replace my HVAC at my house in Edmond. Any recommendations /suggestions?
 

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
Acock Climate Control P# 405-641-9204 they are based out of Shawnee but I know he works all over the city so he should be able to give a quote. I know the owner and they are OSU people also and good family. He did mine in my new house.
 

boxter

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2002
131,097
3,288
66
I used Hadley Hvac and I’m satisfied. Randall’s temp control does a lot in Edmond too for some of my builder friends. Both are good.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight