New here

KevWillUSC

Redshirt
Sep 7, 2026
2
3
3
Been a BigSpur guy for more than a decade. Decided to get a membership here too since the shake up in ownership of TBS. One question for you all, which forum is the main board here? The Insiders or the Fighting Gamecock?
 

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,621
1,600
113
Been a BigSpur guy for more than a decade. Decided to get a membership here too since the shake up in ownership of TBS. One question for you all, which forum is the main board here? The Insiders or the Fighting Gamecock?
Welcome. I'm assuming you've read the rules of membership.

You gotta DM the first person to respond to your first post and pledge a $100 "newbie" entrance fee, regardless of insiders or free forum. (J/k. I like the free board just fine but I'm sure the insiders forum is well worth it as well. I'm just poor)

I like cash. - Thanks.
 

bayrooster

All-American
Aug 21, 2003
15,614
8,034
113
The cool kids are right here.

Although there are some exceptions.
I like to think the insiders paid for subscriber status to impress the folks here (but it doesn't work). 😋 I might eventually subscribe anyway.
 

Uscg1984

All-Conference
Mar 9, 2006
2,729
3,547
113
I like to think the insiders paid for subscriber status to impress the folks here (but it doesn't work). 😋 I might eventually subscribe anyway.
If you do, come back and tell us what it's like on the other side of those ivy-covered walls.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bayrooster

Cackmandu

Senior
Mar 26, 2006
1,127
851
113
I miss you guys, but I have to say finally subscribing was something I should have done years ago and now with the merger it has to be even better. You just have so much more access to inside information. I highly recommend a subscription if you are a die-hard Gamecock fan, and the preseason deal made it even better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: will110

paladin181

Joined Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
11,981
33,416
113
If you do, come back and tell us what it's like on the other side of those ivy-covered walls.
Well, there's more discussion. Contrary to what you might think, there are a lot more paid subscribers than free users on this site. The move from Rivals gutted the free board.
 

will110

Joined Aug 17, 2018
Jan 20, 2022
16,448
43,131
113
Been a BigSpur guy for more than a decade. Decided to get a membership here too since the shake up in ownership of TBS. One question for you all, which forum is the main board here? The Insiders or the Fighting Gamecock?
This is the free board. The main board is The Insiders Forum.

You'll notice that the Fighting Gamecocks Forum is much more negative than TIF.

There's good interaction on both, though TIF has a lot more posters.
 

USCEE82

Senior
Feb 17, 2024
991
769
93
This is the free board. The main board is The Insiders Forum.

You'll notice that the Fighting Gamecocks Forum is much more negative than TIF.

There's good interaction on both, though TIF has a lot more posters.
Your more posters comment reminded me. There was a poster on here awhile back who claimed one individual had multiple accounts. He'd provide examples of similar prose between two or more accounts. What happened to him/her?
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's loss to Kentucky
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting South Carolina women's basketball: Jezelle Banks sets top three, commitment date
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 5 loss to Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Sunday injury update on South Carolina DB Quay'Sheed Scott
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Sunday update on Shane Beamer, South Carolina football