you up, then you are going to have to check your pulse. How someone could ***** about it is beyond me, but I'm sure someone will. There is always a Marty Scorsese in the crowd when it comes to these videos, it seems.
It is totally in the referee's discretion. Perhaps the only reason UMiss doesn't get flagged is they haven't had the right refs in their games. Maybe its because the UMiss players don't typically strut around calling attention the themselives, they just throw up the hand signal and go to the sidelines. I don't really know, because I only watch UMiss play in November, or if there are no big games on. I don't care what UMiss gets away with. Jones should not have given the refs a reason to throw a flag. I would have benched him for the rest of the game.
It is totally in the referee's discretion. I don't care what UMiss gets away with. Jones should not have given the refs a reason to throw a flag. I would have benched him for the rest of the game.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State