New Final Four Video from DBP

bleediteveryday30

All-American
Jan 24, 2013
7,778
9,493
0
What a fantastic video! And the use of John Murphy's score from the film, "Sunshine" fits it perfectly! I am so pumped right now! LET'S GO DUKE!!!!! #5!!!!!
 

DukeSky85

All-Conference
Feb 18, 2015
1,750
2,364
0
Thanks guys, Saturday cant come soon enough, and you know I know Justise did some showboating..but honestly I like his style of play..I think we need that this year. He just plays with a lot of emotion.
 

JCColsCane

Senior
Dec 1, 2014
1,267
433
0
Great post, but man, I've got to get the onions out of the house before I watch any more of these! You think I would learn.
Go Duke!!


JC-OFC
 
Dec 11, 2005
1,236
944
0
If that doesn't get you pumped up, nervous, excited and jittery for Saturday you probably need to go see a doctor cause something aint right!!
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games