New coach

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
7,846
4,265
113
Nussmeier's head just exploded with that loss
LSU's defense was a no show
Can't wait to see who Kelly blames
 

PSUoh90.

Junior
Nov 2, 2016
229
393
63
Connecting with previous generation = getting the Paterno people to open their wallets for donations and NIL. They didn't like Franklin from day one for some reason.
That’s too bad since those people aren’t even Penn State fans.
 

PSU4U

All-American
Aug 6, 2019
7,285
7,701
113
Doubtful but Lea will get a big job sooner than later
Don't shoot the messenger.

Lea along with Diaz have moved up the board.

This search will get done in another 30 days and I'm giving that a few more days than may be necessary. I didn't say announced but agreed upon! I believe bottom line Kraft now knows who he wants.

I find the absolute quiet around Elko and Meyer to be curious but not saying the guy is either one of them. I would watch Lea and Diaz going forward. IMO both would jump at the job.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MacNit

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
7,846
4,265
113
Don't shoot the messenger.

Lea along with Diaz have moved up the board.

This search will get done in another 30 days and I'm giving that a few more days than may be necessary. I didn't say announced but agreed upon! I believe bottom line Kraft now knows who he wants.

I find the absolute quiet around Elko and Meyer to be curious but not saying the guy is either one of them. I would watch Lea and Diaz going forward. IMO both would jump at the job.
I'm hearing different info just as an FYI
Things change quickly but I'll let others share when they're ready
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  2. 02 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  4. 04 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses