New Bracketology 2/29

Sparkaces

All-American
Sep 19, 2012
6,157
6,289
0
Don't kid yourself. Duke will get Xavier. We all know they will be given, yet again, the easiest road.
There is no doubt Xavier will play a major conference team in second round and get knocked out, thus opening the door for the 3 in the South, which preferably would be the cats.
 

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
I know this is not the real bracket but every year it seems they have some super bracket that looks like librarians put it together. Anyone that would put UK, Duke, KU and MSU in the same bracket is a moron. I predicted the same bracket except with UNC instead of Duke.
 

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,326
24,111
113
There is no doubt Xavier will play a major conference team in second round and get knocked out, thus opening the door for the 3 in the South, which preferably would be the cats.
I would love it to be the Cats, but Duke will get Xavier in their bracket. Mark it down.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KYExtemper
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  4. 04 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
  5. 05 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU