New boom tweet!

rob_47

All-Conference
Jun 17, 2020
975
1,930
93
I don't think it's Noah because I don't think he would have picked that gif...
 

KFuqua

All-Conference
Oct 24, 2001
2,215
2,683
113
About time!!! I can't see the tweet, but I'm still excited! It's been a long time since the last boom! ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: delk4three
Jan 30, 2018
16,155
24,636
0
Did I hear a boom? Was it a boom? Boom finally???

farts GIF
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia