New Ballpark

deltablues76

Redshirt
Apr 23, 2016
4
0
1
Any word on the new baseball field. It seems to be dragging. I really hope there not dropping the lofts.
 

ShrubDog

Redshirt
Apr 13, 2008
5,307
3
38
They are trying to get more funds because the estimate they got was years ago and now its more.

Do you prefer a yeti or k2?
 

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,141
2,568
113
I heard the bulldog club was raffling off a custom MSU yeti to raise funds
 

MedDawg

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
5,554
1,114
113
I've read it's more of a zoning thing than disinterest in the lofts....

Any word on the new baseball field. It seems to be dragging. I really hope there not dropping the lofts.

I hope they build the lofts, too. I really like the look The problem has something to do with renting private residences on State land or something like that. If it was disinterest, then simply lowering the cost would help. Can't imagine the school would lose money on the structure if they charged $40k or $30k per year each.

If MSU can't get past the private residence thing then I would hope MSU builds them as skyboxes. Would still look good. The lofts (or skyboxes) in the outfield would be unique in college baseball.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar