Yeah, I think those are hideous.
Say what?! Those are beautiful! I especially like the Shotgun Sam's font. It ties in so well with the Hurricane camo. 1982 was truly a great time to be a graphic designer.
Yeah, I think those are hideous.
Shotgun Sam's font.....epic!!Say what?! Those are beautiful! I especially like the Shotgun Sam's font. It ties in so well with the Hurricane camo. 1982 was truly a great time to be a graphic designer.
Jeremie Poplin just tweeted a picture of Kansas' Adidas football uniform. Replace Kansas with Tulsa and the Jayhawk with some hurricane flags (and maybe tweak the number style) and this uniform would work for us...Go check out his tweets @jeremiepoplin
Definitely. Put the Tulsa script logo with the hurricane flags on the helmet and that is one really nice combination.The blue and gold road uniforms of the Winnipeg Jets playing on ESPN2 right now are fantastic. Not sure who makes them but hopefully someone at TU notices the color combination.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener