Never mind, guys.

gcb

Junior
May 29, 2001
12,267
326
0
I wrote a post about MU and the fact, yes, I said fact, that you guys have received far more state funds for athletics than we ever have.

I invited a counter-response but as yet have not received one.

I wrote another post in respect asking how many games you guys thought you would beat us in the previous 7 game series. No response.

Why?
 

WVU82_rivals

Senior
May 29, 2001
199,091
698
0
lol, you already know the answer as do the herdiots...

they'll never admit to sucking hind teat...
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football WVU football releases updated depth chart for Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez evaluating everything on defense, in his program
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, Zac Alley and WVU players meet with media
  4. 04 WV Sports Basketball Recruiting 2028 guard David Douglas talks WVU offer, what he brings to the floor
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 10-6