Never Fear, I Am HERE!

TheREALSpooner

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2022
1,263
4,299
113
I just saw this post and do have to make a correction.
Actually, Paul Jenn was my #2 son.
I have a great-grandson by the same name.

The score was 8-6 in the finals of the 1997 UNI Open.

Make no mistake, though, IRONBIRD IS a LEGEND!

If my kid was the only collegian to ever beat Cael Sanderson, I'd call him my #1 and not care what the other sons think. But you do you.

;)
 
Jan 16, 2017
141
351
63
I just saw this post and do have to make a correction.
Actually, Paul Jenn was my #2 son.
I have a great-grandson by the same name.

The score was 8-6 in the finals of the 1997 UNI Open.

Make no mistake, though, IRONBIRD IS a LEGEND!
I know you already know this but your son was an all time awesome guy. He use to come to the freestyle/greco practices that Reiland ran in the old Iowa wrestling room. He wrestled with me all the time. I’m glad I got the opportunity to train with both Paul and Mark, both are legends!
 

Iron Doc

All-Conference
Nov 5, 2005
942
1,325
93
I know you already know this but your son was an all time awesome guy. He use to come to the freestyle/greco practices that Reiland ran in the old Iowa wrestling room. He wrestled with me all the time. I’m glad I got the opportunity to train with both Paul and Mark, both are legends!
Thanks. He was one of a kind.
I have a grandson wrestling now who also is really driven. I am optimistic.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Live from the Press Box
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report No longer a secret, Ava Heiden has emerged as a national name
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Jeremy Hecklinski set to start at Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa women's wrestling
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Game Preview: Iowa vs. Washington