Please stay on the little guard. He is getting wide open threes. I will eat my words on Barnes. He can play at this level.
Do you ever enjoy sports?
Please stay on the little guard. He is getting wide open threes. I will eat my words on Barnes. He can play at this level.
My bad. The fact I disagree with the officiating means I hate sports. It’s been AWFUL. But thanks for your logic.
How do you get stops in this game?
Eight minutes left. This is Tulsa time.
He's showing a little more respect this half. The worst outcome at the end up with Taplin hurt.Also, Gottleib should never be allowed to do commentary on our games. It is very obvious he has no respect for TU, constantly making negative comments about us and our program.
Not what Gotleib saidThe replay showed the Nevada player bodied Taplin down on the 3 point attempt
Not what Gotleib said
Please stay on the little guard. He is getting wide open threes.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood