Netflix: the innocent men(Ada,Ok)

okstate_1

Senior
Nov 23, 2004
2,361
859
113
any of you remember this event? Happened in Ada in the early 80's.

John Grisham wrote a book about it. His only non fiction book.
 

NeekReevers

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2002
6,790
4,730
0
I have a vague recollection. A friend of mine was a student of Dennis Fritz as a freshman in HS. I’m 3 episodes in and so far it has been excellent.
 

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,033
8,380
113
I didn't know they did this. I know his daughter and read the book. Going to have to watch this.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers